Today is April 27th,2019.
Yes,I am in my 17th year in life.
Its been long time since I wrote in a diary.
I think,I started to not write in one since I owned my first cellphone.
I started to spend lots of time using it.
I think,ive started to become addicted to this smart-but-the-user-isnt device.
Which my 17-yo self is regretting.
I mean,
I have always wonder to myself,
What could i be right now if all those times i had wasted were used for good?
Could i be like that Yaashwin Sarawanan,could i be like that thailand kid who knows tens of languages?
Huhu~
I guess if everyone were to use their times for knowledges and skills,the technology would have advanced rapidly!
*Goddd!!!SPM is around the corner already...*
Actually,im kinda feeling bad about myself.
You know,not to mention my awkward and stiff personality,but my appearances are also not that good.
I know i shouldnt feel like this.
After all,the inside beauty is far more important right..?
But how nice could it be to be that pretty girl with smart brain and good personality..
I keep telling to myself everytime i lose my self-confident.
That i should be grateful..
That i have a lot that some people out there couldnt have...
YES!
I should be!✨☺️
Most importantly,in this year,
I should be focusing on SPM!!
Not this you-know-you-cant-do-anything-about-it-but-youre-still-thinking-about-it issues..
Huhu im so embarassed

Comments
Post a Comment